Monday, 9 January 2017

2;55AM

For some moments, I really want to see someone that I’m with really had a feeling. Share those thoughts and feelings with me. It all not just about I miss you, I love you. Tell me what you’re so afraid of, tell me what can brings a tremendous happiness to you. Tell me how its not work with that one friend. Tell me how crush its feel  when the judger talk bad about your work. Tell me about how you miss being home and what you miss the most. Tell me how you crave over cheap food. Tell me the café’s dishes never taste good tell me the delivery man always come late and had no cash balance that you hate it. Tell me how its feel when you’re with your friend tell me how you hate one of them talking about shit thing or how you love being with each of them so you’re not alone. Tell me all those things that makes you fatigue and tell me how much you want to get rid of all them. Tell me how much you annoys being on media social that all those thing makes you insecure tell me why you want to delete it. Tell me about what twitter make you feel are you happy being there. Tell me why you cant sleep at night and what are you thinking of. Tell me how calm it is when you look at the sky, tell me you like all those constellation. Tell me what is the things that reminds you of me. Tell me how much you listen to my favourite song or how much you want skip them all. Tell me how its fell to get my calls or my text, did they annoys you. Tell me how much I spoil you. Please, tell me everything. I crave to know everything about you more than anyone ever wanted to know anyone. Tell me everything so I know you had feelings. Tell me why behind everything.. so I know you’re crystal clear about your feeling. I don’t want to spent another night thinking about all my unfinished words because of your acah tak acah attitude. I don’t want to live in doubt. I don’t like this zone, this is not comfort, its torture to live another day wondering if we really worth it, can we really make things out. Oh my dear, tell me how it’s really feel. Or else tell me you’re not ready..