Sunday, 9 August 2015

I dont care

Eventually, I reach to the point where I dont care anymore. I don't care if people I like, liking someone else. I don't care if people I contact everyday contacting someone else. I dont care a day without "i miss you, i need you". I dont care if people lied to me. I dont care if people dont like me. I dont care if my scarf dont suit my shirt. I dont care if people dont listen. I dont care if people dont understand. I dont care if they're enjoy themselves and left me behind. I dont care of being with myself. I dont care if any love quote dont suit me. I dont care my complexion doesnt interest anybody. I dont care if no body look. I dont care of walk alone with those wide sky. I dont care of any harsh word. I dont care of any people tired of me. I dont care of any bad/sad thing that actually make me care but literally I dont care anymore. There's a good and bad in life and I cant wish for a pleasent moment only.

I deleted all post for so long, and I dont expect I post my spontaneous thought, yeah